- Knowledge of system or subsystem testing throughout the development and production processes, taking into consideration the needs and definitions of system engineering.
- Experience in the implementation and conduction of final tests for complex systems.
- Knowledge and ability to perform ESS tests.
- Assistance in the investigation of malfunctions and phenomena that arise as part of the integration, testing and trial processes.
- Assistance in writing system specifications and test specifications.
- Activities may also take place abroad.
- Electronics Technician / Practical Engineer
- Experience in working with defense / aviation systems
- Knowledge and understanding in reading electrical / electronic / mechanical drawings
- Knowledge in reading mechanical drawings – an advantage
- Initiative, independent and energetic
- Knowledge of PRIORITY – an advantage
- English – a must